Sunday, April 6, 2008

Journal #15







Next week, we have a week-long recess. We call this time spring break. Many American college students travel to one of the Mexican resorts with many of their friends. They just party all week long and get drunk.What are your plans for the Spring Break?(I expect to see the usage of the different future tenses in this journal) Enjoy and stay safe!
SPRING BREAK

I do not know why but I really like when I have no class. Maybe, I think that it is just my feeling when I still go to school. So, I am happy because spring break is coming. So far, I do not have plan for this spring break. Actually, first of all, my friends invite me to go to San Jose. I really like come there to enjoy with my friends. If I go to San Jose, I will drive car about 7 hours that why I do not want to go. I am lazy to drive car long time. So, I am not sure about San Jose trip. Second, I will come in my friend house to enjoy party with them. They are old my friends when I studied level 4C last semester. They are very friendly. One of my friends is Mira who invite me to go her house. I think we will have a lot of fun at that day because we meet together after long time no see. Some friends transferred to another school; therefore we do not have time to meet together before. Another thing, I will save two or three day to sleep at my home. I usually go to bed late everyday, so I want to have time to sleep very well. I do not need food during I am sleeping. Finally, I want to hang out with my friend and then I take some place to drink coffee, listen to music and relax. Just thinking about that in my mind but I feel so pleasant. In short, spring break is wonderful time to do everything that I want to do.

No comments: