Friday, April 11, 2008

Journal #18







Now that Spring Break is nearly over, is there anything you wanted to do but did not have the chance? Was there anything else you would've wanted to do?





Spring break is long vacation for many people but it doesn’t long vacation for me. At this time, I have a lot of things to do such as go to San Jose, visit my friend at Los Angeles. Actually, I just stayed at my home and go around my home because I did not have enough time to do some things else. I had some things around my home, so I had to do these first. Beside, I worried about my toefl scores; therefore I had to study during spring break to improve my skill toefl. First thing, I will do in next vacation that it is to go to San Jose. I really want to go there to visit my friends, and then I will go to San Francisco because it takes only 45 minutes to come San Francisco from San Jose. Second things, I will visit my friend at Los Angeles. She is my friend at university in my country. Now, she also comes to the US to study at Cal State Los Angeles. Finally, if I have free time, I will go to New York and Las Vegas. Actually, I went to Las Vegas one time before but I really like going there again. Las Vegas is so beautiful at night and have a lot of gambles that why I really like come there. Another thing, I never come to New York before, so I want to get there. In short, now spring break is nearly over, so I will do above some things when I have free time such as this summer or another vacation in the future.

No comments: