Sunday, April 6, 2008

Journal #16




As language students go away for a holiday, more often than not, their language proficiency takes a little dip. My challenge for you is to think of ways (sitting down for at least two hours during the week to write your journals, hence, making you think in English, will hopefully help a little) to avoid this from happening.Make a list of strategies you can do to keep-up your language practice during the spring break. Explain why you think your strategies will work


Some my strategies


Spring break is wonderful time to travel or do everything else to relax and enjoy. Actually, I have to study a little bit to remember my English when I come back school. First, I will use English everywhere, every time as possible as. I think that is good way to remember English because by this way I can practice listen and speak skills. For example, I travel some places in spring break. Absolutely, I will meet some native people such as I go to supermarket to buy something for my trip or enjoy some game in my trip. And then, I have to talk to them by English. Therefore that is one of way to keep-up language practice during spring break. Second, I will save a little time to watch TV at home or everywhere that I can watch TV. Watching TV is not only practice listening skill but also built my vocabulary in my mind. Maybe, I watch movies at home or at theater that also is the way to practice my English. Finally, I save my break time during spring break to do my homework. I have a lot of homework for this long vacation. Doing homework is one of way to study, remember and review my English. In short, above these are my strategies that I can keep-up my English practice during the spring break.

No comments: