Friday, April 11, 2008

Journal #19







What is your favorite past time activity?Develop a topic sentence about your favorite leisure activity. Then write a paragraph using appropriate support.Remember to use a particular order for a more coherent paragraph: order of importance, order of familiarity, or order of time.For homework, read and comment on two of your peers' blogs. Indicate at the bottom of your blog (Journal #19) whose journals you read.Have a wonderful weekend





My Favorite Past Time Activity


My favorite time activity is jogging at the park. There is Heritage Park close my home. So, when I have free time, I usually come there to jog around the lake in the park. Getting healthy, relaxing mental and building body are some reason that why I usually jog at the park in my leisure time. Getting healthy is the most important reason. Actually, everyone knows if they play sport, they can get more health. Especially, I will go down trouble about my heart when I usually play sport. Anyway, jogging is more benefits to do that when I have free time. Second, I can get relaxing mental during jogging at the park. Sometime, I feel so stress but I come to the park and jog there, and then, I feel relax and pleasant. When I am jogging, I usually listen to music from my ipod. That make me have wonderful feel in my mind that why I can reduce my stress. So I really like jogging in my leisure time. Finally, I want to build my body become strong body. If you play every sport, they usually make them have strong body. After jogging about one hour, I will sit down on the chair around the lake. Beside, I can look children who play on the unreal hill; it makes fun to me. In short, jogging is my favorite activity in my leisure time to get strong healthy, builting body and relaxing mental after i get more stress or work hard.

3 comments:

Ann's Journal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann's Journal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ann's Journal said...

This is the result why you donot get fat. This activity is really good for your body during the season change.